FHI 360 envisions a world in which all individuals and communities have the opportunity to reach their highest potential.
To improve lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions for human development.
- A 360-degree perspective is required to address complex human development needs.
- Sustainability comes from building the capacity of individuals, communities and countries to address their needs.
- The key to improving lives is in generating, sharing and applying knowledge.
- Partnering with governments, civil society organizations, the private sector and communities leads to success.
- Innovation to meet the evolving needs of our beneficiaries, funders and partners.
- Mutual respect for diversity and cultural differences.
- Passion driven by a personal commitment to make a positive difference.
- Accountability for our work, measuring, reporting and continually improving all that we do.
- Commitment to excellence assured by the highest ethical, quality, operational performance and scientific standards.
- Teamwork across disciplines and geographies, within the organization and with our partners.
|MORE ON FHI360|